background

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

no in-between

I went to the portal training at Schmitty's school yesterday. I kind of hate doing stuff there. I was the only one who brought a kid, I guess everyone else has nannies or sitters. It was Ralphie and me, I spent a lot of the time trying to get him to stop jingling my keys.

All the other mothers are about 110 lbs, perfect blond hair, and golden tans. It's disgusting really. They all sat together catching up on god knows what. I sat in the back so I could make a quick exit if Ralphie got too rambunctious. Two women sat behind me speaking what I assume was Hindi.

We went to the picnic after school for bbq beef sandwiches and chips. We sat with a couple other boys from Schmitty's class. The mother finished her sandwich and then asked if I'd mind watching her purse while she talked to someone else. Really? sigh

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Tell purse lady "see you next tuesday"

That is just beyond rude.