background

Friday, September 11, 2009

poor guy

My poor, poor, little guy had two teeth pulled yesterday. They weren't decayed or anything, they were taken out so his adult teeth would come in straighter and not crowd his existing adult teeth.

Yesterday afternoon I felt awful for him. My stomach was seriously in knots on the way home. Just looking at his face. He wasn't crying but I wished he'd cry, it was sadder to see trying to hold it together. He dripped blood on his white uniform shirt after he saturated his gauze.

I'm not sure what's going on lately but I feel like I'm going a little stir-crazy. I want to volunteer here and there but it's too hard with Ralphie. I need to find a mommy and me class or something. Unfortunately, it'll pass soon because I'll begin working in about three weeks. That'll probably satiate my need to go out and do something.

No comments: