Today Ralphie and I took a trip to the library, actually libraries. I was looking for a book that was recommended at boot camp this morning.
Leaving the base library I was surprised to hear a guy yelling on his cell phone outside. I thought I was going to hear a juicy argument but after a couple of seconds I quickly ascertained he was talking about Kanye and Taylor (and Beyonce). Too funny. This guy was either a contractor or gov't civilian and my age or older. He was dressed in Dockers and a dress shirt yelling about how Kanye had a point. (oh, and he was white) "How can Beyonce win Best Video of the Year and Taylor Swift win Female Video of the Year? It doesn't make any sense!" Too too funny, but I think I already said that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's like the time my first year of law school. I was in the classroom early and there were maybe 4 other students - all white guys wearing some form of the causually tattered jeans and popped collar uniform. They were discussing Nas's latest rap album...how it was the best ever. Really? heehee
Post a Comment