Hey, how you been? I've haven't been around for a while, I've been busy but I still love you. No te preocupes.
Boot camp this morning was fun, there was a camera crew (man) there. That wasn't so fun, you can look forward to seeing my white fleshy belly on youtube somewhere. On the bright side, I won a gift certificate for holding a wall squat the longest.
I started work again and that's been a bit stressful, mostly because I'm a terrible comm officer. I'm supposed to write a CONOP on IT funding prioritization, ick. I'm beyond clueless with composing a CONOP.
Well, I'm going to spend some time with Ralphie before I go in to work today. He's a cute little guy, you've never seen someone so happy about a haircut before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like more fun than you can shake a stick at. Maybe I will write a crime fighting conop :-)
Ha! That's funny!
Post a Comment