I blew my diet big time yesterday... Ice cream, blondies, mexican food for dinner. I'm experiencing some remorse today. I need to work out and do a practice pt test to see where I'm at but who knows if I'll I get there today.
After further examination of the new test I don't think I'll have to take it this year, it doesn't start until January and I'm due in December. Whew. I should still be able to rock the 30 push-ups in a minute.
That's another thing, I was reading the website about how they came up with the new standards. It said that they used a study of average Americans and made the 50-60th percentile the standard. I think that's bs. I find it hard to believe that the average American can run 1.5 miles these days. I look around and am astounded.
The midget is demanding something of me but I can't for the life of me understand what he wants...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment