I can't believe how quickly the holidays creep up on me. If I think about it too much I become overwhelmed with all the stuff I have to do. I have to just take it one day at a time... We finally got the tree up yesterday so now it's just midget and frog wrestling.
Also creeping is my weight. No boot camp again until Jan 4 and all the cookies and sweets are taking their toll.
I've got to go pick up the boys from school. I chant, "Serenity now, serenity now." all the way home. The play/bicker/fight so loudly that it drives me crazy. At least they know I'm serious about the no-throwing-things-while-I'm-driving rule, finally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tabby says "swimming, swimming, just keep swimming" to help her get through the day....not sure if you're a Finding Nemo fan, but it could help :-)
Post a Comment