So I decided last week to get a perm. Why? What was I thinking? I was thinking I had limp hair that could maybe get some loose curl and body. Wrong-o. Huge mistake. It's kinky and frizzy and takes twice as long to do. I feel it breaking every time I run a comb through it. It's pretty awful but I'm trying not to spend much time thinking about it.
Today I'm supposed to get a color since I couldn't color and perm on the same day. I want to get rid of all the bleached highlights but that means going dark for a while. It's not what I'm accustomed to and that didn't turn out so well last time either. I colored my hair pretty dark during the end of my pregnancy with Jake. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seriously. You got a perm. [sigh] Have you learned nothing from my bad hair? You get blessed with straight hair and you perm it. [sigh...again]
I KNOW!! And now it's SUPER dark. Totally not loving it. Can't post anything on FB because my stylist is a friend. I think I'm going to wait for it all to fall out and start over. I've never had a pixie cut...
(Pixie's don't work on girls that are pear shaped and not 6 ft tall...)
HAHA! I post not-suitable-for-FB stuff on my blog too!
Well, you can just start taking prenatal vitamins and hope your hair grows fast. I would also look for a new stylist...or at least a magazine with some cute short cuts in it :-)
Post a Comment