I finally got a pair of Uggs today, the gray cardigan ones. I was supposed to spend my birthday money on them but when I got to the register I couldn't find the cash. That reminds me, I really need to find it.
Yago gave me free reign to go shopping for myself so off to the mall with midget in tow. He was losing patience while I was looking at boots when he heard another mother tell her child that they were going to get chicken nuggets. From then on it was, "Chic-ken nug-gets." from Ralphie. I told him if he behaved we'd get some. It worked for the duration of boot shopping but by the time I was ready to look for apparel it was over. We got some nuggets and headed home. He's currently still in the car, in an apparent nugget coma. A midget nugget coma. ;^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Uggs are weird. They look comfy, but I can't get past the whole winter boots with non-water proof soles. Seems like house slippers to me.
You should get some classic, black knee highs....those would be a good investment.
And what are you doing on the computer when the midg is passed out in the car? tsk tsk (I'm judging you!)
Post a Comment