background

Saturday, April 24, 2010

get real

Is there any limit to Yago's energy today? Crikey. I woke up this morning and he had baked peanut butter and jelly muffins from scratch AND done all the dishes. He ran to the store while I sipped my coffee and read the paper. Now he's home again cleaning the windows. I mean outside with a squeegee. Seriously? I'm plopped in front of the computer and he's right outside, looking at me, with a darned squeegee.

He's already run plans by me for the afternoon. They include story time and a hike at Fontenelle Forest. (??) 3:)

Tonight some neighbors are having a wine and cheese party, two of my favorite things! We're going out to dinner first and then heading over for some socializing. I really love our neighbors.

I should hit the shower and contemplate shaving my legs today. Ciao!

No comments: