I made a joke on someone's FB status that no one but Mickity and Yago will understand, and Mickity isn't even this person's friend. Apparently they're going to Berlin this weekend and wrote, "Berliner I will be." I commented, "You'll be a donut?" I guarantee they won't understand it but I couldn't help myself. It was a bit from Dress to Kill.
We got our Internet fixed yesterday, it had been intermittent for a long time. (intermittent = doesn't work when you really need to look something up) The cable leading in to the house was bad so it's been replaced.
I went to a second-hand store today and bought way more than I was supposed to. I was only supposed to get cleats for Ralph but wound up with cleats, four other pairs of Ralph shoes, a lamp, a coat for Schmitty, and a shirt for Schmitty. I don't really know what to say to justify the purchases except, well. Nothing.
I think I'll take a walk with Ralph and the dog real quick and then get the nap going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment