background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

on the list

So I'm working on SOS (AGAIN!). I'm determined to do it this time though. It's so boring and I haven't taken a test in so long I'm nervous. I never developed study habits, mostly I've just gotten by on good looks. :) Anyway, having to study is very difficult for me.

I also am enrolling in an MBA program. After years of debate I decide to go with what I had instead of starting over to do something I would (or might) be passionate about. I can't stand the thought of starting a career nearing 50 when my competition would be 25. Plus it'd be too expensive. Anyway, I'm happy that I'll be doing something instead of continuing to contemplate the pros and cons of different decisions.

My kids are growing up too fast. Ralph is the age that I love the most. He's completely funny and unaware of being funny. He went down a slide Friday night and yelled, "That hurt my nuggets!" when he got to the bottom. It was funnier because he was holding his hip, not his nuggets. Anyway, I dread him being sassy at Schmitty's age and Schmitty being a teenager. Ugh.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

my nephew is going through a very defiant phase right now...its excrutiating

Waldo said...

Our parents were lucky, I'm sure we behaved much better.