I'm up early for boot camp this morning even though I went to bed late. Make fun of me if you must Mickity, but I was up late playing bunco with the OSC. It was fun, there's a good mix of people of varying ages and stages of military careers.
I realize now that things I despised about my neighbors at Laughlin AFB I just misunderstood. Women didn't give me a look because I was active duty, it was merely disappointment that I wasn't available during the day. I'm always looking for stay-at-homes (or unemployed people) to do stuff with during the day. It wasn't judgment...
I got out of bed early thinking I'd have extra time with my Internet but somehow it flew by and I must go to work out. I'm not feeling it this morning and if it weren't so darned expensive I might be tempted to skip it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment