Last night I was laying in bed thinking about time, what a mystery it is. When I start thinking about it my brain hurts. Where does it go? How exactly is it passing. Yago just moved his leg, what happened to that moment when his leg was over there? How is it passing?!
Ralph is finally making REAL progress on the potty! We haven't had any accidents in a while now! I'd stick more exclamation points in this paragraph but you get the idea.
Schmitty's doing well too. He did really well at piano practice yesterday and today he's doing his little Lance Armstrong presentation. Yago's going to try to go see it with us, I think he'll do great.
Well, I have some showering to do so I can attack the day! Ra-arrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think its weird that you lay in bed thinking about where time goes. Maybe you need to go to school for chaos theory or something.
I hope your day attack went well.
the first time I started thinking about time passing so quickly was when I asked you if you remembered that song "boogie nights" and you said you never heard of it! :D -KB
Post a Comment