By this evening we should be grilling out hot dogs on our new deck! Woohoo! They started last night and say they'll finish today, very good news. Maybe I'll have some pictures to put up.
Speaking of pics... DeVetter Fitness wants a blurb about why I like boot camp and a picture of myself that I like. Really? A picture I like of myself? Ain't got one. I've been through the archives, I'm stuffing my face in most of them. Hmmm, that's interesting. They want to run testimonials in a newspaper advertisement. Maybe I'll send a picture of someone else.
I guess that's why I couldn't have done the online dating sites even I'd wanted to. You have to have a nice picture of yourself. Ick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah....pictures suck. My boss made me put one on our website and it makes me cringe like a really bad train wreck every time I look at it.
Post a Comment