I finally overslept and missed bootcamp. I missed yesterday because Schmitty had an early field trip and Yago's car was in the shop. This morning I overslept and feel like a slacker.
I was out late last night with the book club. I was the first to leave at about 10:15, I couldn't believe how late it was. Everyone was telling such funny stories. One girl was so funny I was crying, I kept wiping my cheeks but the tears continued. I do so love a good belly laugh.
One lady who always has to "one up" everyone declared this month's selection as the worst book she'd ever read. She continued by saying she only reads non-fiction and she's the only person she knows that reads non-fiction. The book club is good for her because it forces her to read fiction. (As if fiction readers are dolts.) I kind of wanted to say something about how she is NOT the only person who reads non-fiction, I read plenty of non-fiction. But I declined the invitation.
I have to take Schmitty to the orthodontist today and apologize to a neighbor for not only being an ass but being wrong in my assitude. I know you're all shocked. I sure am! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment