background

Monday, June 07, 2010

brutal

I've been taking an online cyberspace course at work. Ugh. It is AF training at its worst. I'm not even close to being finished but have surely exceeded the number of total hours they estimate it'll take. I want it to be over! I'm sure Yago will breeze through it quickly but it's really not my kind of thing. (or thang)

Schmitty had a piano recital yesterday, it went pretty well. He got a certificate for scoring well on his theory test, cool beans! (I think Schmitty's cute when he plays the piano.) The other day he was playing at home while I was making dinner. I happened to look over and saw that he was practicing bowing while he thought no one was looking. I thought that was funny in a cute way. He's already up to my shoulders, I can't believe my lil' buckaroo is so big, he won't be "cute" much longer.

Off to Whole Foods today, I hope they have a Whole Foods wherever we PCS to next. I really like that place. (I think it has something to do with the free cheese samples and occasional muffin samples.)

Congrats to StuckinMD for graduating today from acupuncture school!

No comments: