Is it wrong that I'm tempted to correct people on Facebook? Just now I was reading a comment that read, "It looks like your having a good time." and I wanted to comment directly underneath, "AND it looks like you're having a good time." Of course, I would never actually do that but I do have the urge. Oh. And what is it with "shld of"? That throws me every time.
Don't get me wrong, I make my share of mistakes. ("Whose" gives me trouble for some reason.) But seriously. I also find it interesting that the people who make these errors all seem to be friends with each other. You know what I mean? I can count on regular errors from the same five or six people and they are always commenting on the other four or five's updates.
Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment