background

Friday, June 18, 2010

in stitches

I haven't updated in a while. Earlier this week I posted a rant that was over the top and deleted it the next day.

I've been trying to start a project where I journal for the kids every night but it lasted one night. A short paragraph for each of the boys about something they said or did that day, maybe even with a couple of pictures pasted to the page. Like I said, it seemed like a great idea but my follow through is lacking.

Last night as I was finishing up the preparation of dinner Ralphie took a header off the deck. Yago and Ralph were covered in blood, I may have panicked a little bit... We wound up rushing him to the ER for stitches, staples actually. Schmitty was so squeamish he couldn't stay in then room when the doctors or nurses were there, he had to step out.

We topped off the evening with a trip to Don & Millie's for burgers and margaritas.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

I don't think its fair that you post rants and remove them before I get to see. You should at least e-mail them to me so I can laugh.

Waldo said...

Done.