background

Thursday, June 24, 2010

a good laugh

I had a good laugh this morning with Yago and we all know how much I LOVE a good belly laugh! We were talking about our honeymoon and some of the funny things that happened. I was still giggling and holding my side when he pulled out of the driveway. Then it occurred to me that we were on our honeymoon four years ago and planted a little Ralphie seed. That's funny too for some reason. Anyway, it feels like more than four years ago, it feels like life has been like this for much longer but not in a bad way.

We are currently suffering without our Jura-Capresso maker, it's in the shop. We had to part ways for a couple of agonizing weeks to get him fixed up. I called to check the status the other day and told the customer service guy that I missed that lil' fella, referring to the machine. I bought some folger's single bags but those are really a poor substitute.

Yesterday we had another realtor come over to look at our house and give us some advice. I feel more optimistic now, this lady seemed to really know what she was talking about. She gave us advice that made sense and was definitive. I almost wanted to hug her when she left. I mean our situation and the market are still not ideal but at least we have a little hope of not losing our pants next year.

Ralphster is up, gotta go!

No comments: