background

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

peter paper

Well, just paper. I have a paper due and it's kind of kicking my butt, mainly because I've never had to write a real paper. The university I went to wasn't exactly stellar so my rambles passed as work and I did fine, well actually. I feel like this is different though, I should at least be able to produce a good paper if I'm going to finish this program.

I've had the topic decided for a while but have had trouble finding the trade model that my problem fits and then figuring out how to prove it graphically. (graphically = with a graph, not in a bloody or XXX kind of way.) I've imposed a deadline of today so Yago can get on with his course instead of trying to make sure I have time available to work on my stuff. (He's very thoughtful like that.) I will have it done today and it will be the best I'll be able to produce (for better or worse). Tomorrow we'll be back on track with our Library Wednesdays. I plan to start our week of the letter "Aa" tomorrow.

I need some new blogs to follow but I'm a little lazy on the busqueda. I had a few that I followed but most of them have been abandoned or update monthly instead of daily now. I enjoy following people, not writers. I'd prefer to read about someone's encounter with an a-hole at the grocery store instead of a polished philosophical piece on "love at first sight." Ya know? Actually, I don't need more blogs to read. My time could be better spent doing other things...

On to other things.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

I feel like this is a dig at my lack of updating and I'm taking it personally. You're obviously a mean person.

Waldo said...

True, I'm a mean person but it's not a dig at you. I used to follow Zube Girl, Painting Chef, Dinkin Mess, Championable Rich, I could go on... Anyway, they all quit except Painting Chef and now she only posts a couple times a month. There's also someone from the OSC I was checking out but she doesn't post frequently and she has like 15 followers, probably mostly sorority sisters from what I can tell.

And then there's you also...