background

Monday, August 02, 2010

much to do

I can't believe summer is almost over, I mean it's August already! Where did it go. I have mixed feelings about how this summer has gone. I've done most everything that was on my list but I don't have the warm fuzzy feeling I thought I'd have. We go to the pool, we've been to the zoo several times, we've played, we're working on the alphabet. I don't know... I just thought I'd feel more bliss, now it's almost over and I'm still searching for the bliss.

I'm about to start a statistics course and need to pull my head out of my rear and get busy. I'll work on it.

My last professor was quite a character, and I'm not just saying that. He had a distinctively 80s look to him and was always using weird numbers for his problems (like the diameter of the moon, distance to the sun, and a bunch of wacky ratios I'd never considered). He told me he and his wife just opened a dance studio, he's a ballroom dancer and she's a ballerina. When I emailed him my final paper he sent me a link that I was reluctant to open but it was he and his wife dancing at some competition or exposition. Anyway, looking at his bio reminds me of the Dos XX guy, the most interesting man in the world. It's seriously ridiculous. I can tell my next professor will be nothing like the former.

I'm going to do a whole bunch of housework today and then study. I think. I'm definitely going to study but I haven't been too motivated on the housework stuff lately. Who is?

2 comments:

Mickity said...

The Dos XX guy? HAHA That's funny. I think I'd like to be the Dos XX Chick when I grow up. I'll have to up my interesting quotient pretty quick like I think.

Waldo said...

Well you have some time, a good 20-25 years. :)