background

Friday, August 13, 2010

the unthinkable

I may have accomplished the unthinkable. I believe I've worn Yago down to accepting the idea of a Disney vacation. At this point he may be willing to do anything to shut me up about it. I know he won't get excited about it but I'm holding out hope he'll enjoy it once he's there.

I forgot to mention that I finally had my 10% VA disability reinstated and I got back pay for about a year and a half. When the check came Yago said I should do with it what I wanted. (cuz he's cool like that) I told him I thought we should do something with the family, perhaps put it toward our vacation fund for next year. HE suggested Disney. Since then I've been relentlessly searching the website for information and prices. I've gone to ITT on base... everything.

I think I've decided what I have my heart set on and if all goes well I'll be able to check "Nag Yago about a Disney vacation" off my list of things to do!

1 comment:

Mickity said...

accomplishing a to-do list item is always satisfying