background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

special kind of deviation

I'm taking my statistics final today. I think I've been on the verge of tears all week. I was woefully unprepared for this class. I have so many formulas and greek letters floating around in my head that I feel nauseous. I have questions that I can't even articulate. This is awful. I'm in a class full of Economics majors, many of whom this is their last Master's class. And? I'm the only girl. I hate being part of a stereotype but I guess that's how stereotypes form. I should just embrace it. ;^) I mean there have to be some positives to being a blond girl... If I can't pull off being an airhead what's the point?

All I can say is that I'm tempted to stop by the store on the way home and buy a bottle of Asti Spumante because pass or fail the final, it'll be over tonight.

No comments: