Yago just left to go to a Vikings game and I already feel a little blah. Like, what on earth am I going to do with myself and the kids until Monday? Like there's nothing to look forward to for a few days. I think I just need to find some ambition and take a shower to get things started. Oh, and the rainy morning isn't helping.
I turned in some bullets for my OPR yesterday but I was short a couple of lines and it's unimpressive to say the least. (It always is.) I wish I could cross-train and do something else but that ship has sailed so whatever.
My online classes almost kicked my butt yesterday. It's a lot of work and very time consuming to go through everyone else's post on a weekly basis. ...Much less do all the reading and write my own posts. I kind of want to go back to bed just thinking about the 15 page paper I need to write about the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
So I'll go out today and buy some fish sticks, tater tots, and ice cream, cuz that's what we do when Yago's out of town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nothing wrong with being a comm officer...it was a job I loved. Well...minus the sociopath commander. HAHA.
Can't say I miss OPR bullets. Maybe I should re-think applying for any guard jobs :-)
Post a Comment