background

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

a tad too salty

I made salty dogs last night just because. I hadn't had one in ages and I must say, they tasted pretty good. However, I probably should have stopped at two and definitely at three. Four? Not a good idea. I woke up at 4:45 this morning so now I'm tired with that groggy, disconnected feeling. bleh

I have cookies to bake, frost, and take to my parents today. Every year I forget how pathetic my selection of Christmas cookie cutters is. I had a bunch of metal ones but they rusted in the dishwasher several years ago leaving me with some plastic hand-me-downs that always result in torn and broken cookies. Stupid snowman hands and reindeer antlers.

I can't wait for a nap today...

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Sounds like JV needs to practice this year and try to make varsity next year...just sayin'