background

Friday, December 17, 2010

wow

Dear Computer,

I've missed your time-sucking capability. I'm back and glued to you today.

-waldo

Time to take a shower and then pick up the kiddos from school, they have half a day. I'm done with everything for a while. I finished most of my annual requirements for work and I'm done with my classes. (Two more As, one of them was a sympathy A but I'll take it!)

I'm looking at getting a new (used) car because the Volvo is not cutting it these days. It's nine years old with 120k miles, our latest discussion has been of a Prius but it's all subject to change. I woke up this morning wanting an Infiniti FX35 but after some discussion I don't think that's our best choice right now. Maybe in a couple of years we can revisit an Infiniti. Or... maybe I'll change my mind again this afternoon! ;^)

3 comments:

Mickity said...

I highly recommend a jeep wrangler rubicon unlimited...it makes me happy in my soul

Waldo said...

Too late, we got the Prius!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your grades!! Great job Waldo! :D -KB