background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

to market

We got some estimates to paint the interior of our house... Holy smokes! Let's just say we've decided to do it ourselves! The estimates came in between $2700 and $3700. Um, we're trying to put the house on the market. That's it. We're not looking to sink several grand in to it.

I'm taking a Human Resources class right now. It is the most laid back class I've ever taken. It's supposed to be an "intro" class so I think the professor wants to make sure all the HR majors are excited to start their degree. I'm taking it as an elective but appreciate the break!

I joined a new gym instead of bootcamp because I found one closer to home for a fraction of the cost. I really like it although I'm not sure I'll maintain the muscle I gained in bootcamp. For $40/mo I get access to all the classes and free childcare while I work out, you can't beat that!

I'll miss Offutt when we leave because there are so many things that I'm familiar with here and like. However, it's getting close to time to find new cheese as I learned in the HR class. I am experiencing both excitement and dread but focusing on the excitement.

I gotta head out for a spin class this morning. (Spinning is hard.)

No comments: