Wednesday, February 23, 2011
loaner
Wow. That's all I can say about my loaner car today. I've become accustomed to a new Volvo as a loaner car. When I took the Prius in for service this morning I thought I'd get a shiny new Toyota to drive around. ...Perhaps something that they had on the lot and would have me drive for a day in hopes of getting me to consider buying a new model. Nope. I got an old Corolla with over 123k miles on it. It's all beat up, no remote locks or power windows, nothing. It was a little comical to me. I didn't necessarily expect a brand new Avalon but something a little snazzier than an old Corolla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Difficult life ya got there. I didn't know you got a prius. I test drove one and didn't like it much.
Post a Comment