I just checked my HR grade. No surprise, I got an A. It's not because I'm just that damn good but because I'm pretty sure everyone got an A. The professor basically told us in the beginning the only way to get a bad grade was to just flat out not turn something in. That means I'm officially halfway through my coursework. I mostly have core classes left to do.
I went to a lunch and a movie yesterday with Mistress since she was off for the holiday. We saw No Strings Attached, much better than I was expecting. It, of course, had a completely predictable ending but it managed to be really funny. We followed the movie up with a free cupcake from Jones Bros Cupcakes, soooo good! In case you live in the area and don't know; they announce their cupcake of the day on fb and if you go in and name it, you get it for free! Yesterday was Chips A'hoy which I didn't have high hopes for but it was REALLY good.
I have the gym today. I wish I could get my lower half looking as toned as my upper half. However, I think the only cure for my lower half is fewer cupcakes, quesadillas, and less wine. That doesn't sound like much fun.
OH. I think I figured out what I'm going to give up for Lent. I was really struggling because our vacation is during Lent so I didn't want to give up cheese or alcohol or basically any food. I'm going to give up swearing! I don't think I swear much until I hear Ralphie say, "What the hell?" I definitely need to put a stop to that before a grandparent hears it! I'll put a quarter in a bank or something as a penalty, maybe more. We'll see how it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll help you with your cussing thing for lent...I'll cuss more and you send me money :-)
Post a Comment