background

Thursday, March 24, 2011

dream

As I may have mentioned before I occasionally have dreams where I encounter celebrities. I don't remember having celebrity dreams until I got pregnant with Ralphie. Although I don't have them as frequently since he's been born, I still sometimes have one.

Usually these dreams involve Oprah and Gayle. Weird, right? I guess I like to think that we all run in the same circles and happen to show up at the same parties. Last night was a good one, even though Oprah and Gayle were nowhere to be found. I dreamt I was at Prince William's wedding. Not just there, but part of the royal inner circle and running around helping Kate with her wedding dress and whatnot. The Queen came downstairs and asked me to put her fur someplace. I put it on the back of her chair at the head table in the reception hall.

I awoke to Yago telling me it was 6:45 which really means, "Get your butt in gear, lunches need to be packed."

No comments: