I called our realtor last week to get our house listed but she informed me she was going out of town. He daughter is due to have a baby so she was hoping to spend a long weekend with her and meet her grandson. She would call me Monday when she was back in town. What could go wrong with that plan?
She is not back in town today. She won't be back tomorrow either. Said baby has not come and now she's not planning on coming back until Thursday night. She'll come over Friday afternoon to do a final walk through and price determination. I was ready to have the house on the market last week and it shouldn't be a big deal but time is a-tickin'! We have to get this thing SOLD! sigh. I'm stressed in case you haven't noticed.
How do people do this every time they move?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment