The movers are coming today to look around and see how much crap, I mean how many treasures, they have to pack. I can't believe it. I'm excited to get settled in and find a new place to live and a new routine but also very, very sad to be leaving the familiar home, friends, and family we have here. No more long weekends to Oklahoma and no more overnighters for the kids at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
I'll really miss my friends here. I was in Germany for four years and didn't have a single friend there, but now I have a few good ones right in my neighborhood. I'm afraid of another "Germany" in Idaho. I've been so focused on finding a school, house, and activities for the kids when we move that I almost feel ready to give up and just wing it when we get there. The problem is that we arrive in the middle of summer. It's too late to start any of the youth programs or activities.
Well, I need to go to the gym. Yago made HOMEMADE cinnamon rolls this morning, they were awesome! It's his great grandmother's recipe if I remember correctly. Scrumptious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment