Tomorrow morning is our appraisal which is the final hurdle in our sale. Today I should clean fiendishly and then be good until after everything is packed up and moved out.
Mother's Day was extraordinary. I woke early to presents! I got a Kindle with a leather case and then was served coffee in bed by Schmitty. After getting out of bed Yago squeezed oranges, strained out the pulp, and made mimosas! How awesome is that? Very. Then Yago made chicken piccata for dinner, very tasty! That man is one great cook.
Last weekend we also had a Kentucky Derby party, it was a LOT of fun. I was kind of just looking for an excuse to have some people over before we left. We served beer and mint juleps and each rooted our horse on during the race. The winner got a gift certificate to a restaurant that Yago and I enjoyed a couple of weeks ago. However, after all the yummy food that was brought over I'm starting a diet today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment