I caught up with Fitz and Christian but can't find Derek (some may know him as SPT, think about it). I hope he's doing all right.
Getting ready for the trip to Paris but I need to make a list of all the crap I have left to do. Surprise, surprise... I haven't finished packing. The travel agency gave me a tourist guide only one hitch--it's in GERMAN. Hello, you work for SATO. Think you could give me a guide in English? The best part is there's a section in the back translating simple/common phrases. From French to German, awesome. It's all good, this way I'll be sure to get all the French attitude.
Took Sam to the Zahnarzt (dentist). What a waste of time, I should have known better. He wiggled Sam's tooth and told me, "Yeah, not much change from last week." Well thanks, Flash. Wish I could have figured that out for myself, oh wait, I did. I asked how long before it should start tighten up. "I don't know, I wasn't there at the time of impact. I didn't see his fall." Whatever, maybe I should get out and become a dentist.
To top off my day my coworker, who likes fat chicks, keeps expressing interest in me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who is this Derek person?
Just go to Paris and tell them you're and American ("Je suis americaine") They just love us and will be super helpful!
The fat chick lover is probably trying to use you as his cover. (See Derek's joke) He doesn't want anyone to know about his true love so he's dating a super smart, skinny chick as a cover story.
vgbbhjn
Sorry, I didn't realize who we were talking about.
Post a Comment