
So I'm feeling a little better now. My boss pulled me aside today to say he will continue to pursue another job opening. Maybe there isn't a huge conspiracy to coerce my separation.
So my little buckaroo was trying to show off for his friends and fell out of the window of a play cabin. He just about knocked out his front tooth and may wind up getting it pulled. The dentist put him on a diet of soft food which limits his meal choices. He's been eating pasta or mac & cheese almost every lunch and dinner since Thursday afternoon.
This whole blog thing is a little complicated. I can't tell my coworkers to check it out because I'll undoubtedly wind up griping about them and don't want the gripee to see all the insulting things I have to say. Also don't need word getting back to my chain of command that I think they are ass clowns! The only other option is stop complaining about coworkers... Um, improbable at best.
Oh well, I'll figure it out.

3 comments:
Well, that's good news. Maybe I won't have to whoop your boss's ass after all. BTW - that's a cute picture. I think I recognize your nanny. She has a really smart/funny/cool older sister. HAHAHA I'm so hilarious!
BTW - don't tell co-workers about your blog. Just friends and family :-)
So I can expect comments from you and my dad! I saw your toe picture for the first time yesterday and it made me giggle.
This is Tabitha, the other sister, love the picture!
Haha
Post a Comment