background

Friday, August 12, 2005

Couple Days Off

Here's a quick rundown of my last couple days off...

I made Sam cry when I read him a bedtime story last night, I'm still a shoe-in for Mother of the Year. I read a fable about the Goose that Laid Golden Eggs. The goose is killed by the farmer and apparently that is very distressing to a 4-yr-old. Maybe tonight we can read Bambi.

I put the training wheels on Sam's bike, finally! I really need to get him out more, he's not so good at the bike riding. I guess it takes more than two 20-min rides a year to get good at it. We were racing, I was on foot while he rode. Not a good idea either... We rounded the last corner and he almost took out a black lab. Dogs are very docile here so the dog didn't even try to move out of the way.

Made strawberry shortcake last night with Sammy. Yum... Strawberries and Cool Whip... I feel like Homer Simpson.

Oh, and I got my car fixed after about three months!! That's about all I can think of.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

Shoe-in? Does that mean you're turning into the old lady in the shoe? Or do you mean shoo-in? HAHA - I'm funny. Okay, maybe not all the time, but at least I don't live in the Check Republic.

Waldo said...

I knew that wasn't right, whatever. I didn't even tell you the funniest story, it's too long to write about.