Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Irritable
I need to work on my patience and judging... It would just be so much easier if everyone were more like me! You know, right. Everyone at work ticks me off, the bad part is I don't keep my mouth shut. I talk crap about someone and then try to be more understanding and less judgmental which really just makes me a hypocrit. I talk crap about Person A to Person B... then Person B gets to see me talking and trying to be nice to Person A the next day. I need to work on letting things fester, fester, fester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know, it just sucks. Life would be better and easier if other people were as smart and funny as us. Not to mention the dancing...I mean, fer real. How many times have you had to leave a club because all the bad dancers? HAHA
That's one thing I can not stand being nice to people I really dislike .
Post a Comment