A coworker has a blog and I can't find it, it is driving me INSANE. There's no way to search for it and he's been teasing me all day. Oh, Andy Rooney is on... later.
I like the fact that andy rooney distracted you from your blog search. That coworker of yours was searching for your blog until Wolf Blitzer appeared and captivated him.
I'm married with two boys: Schmitty, 11, and Ralphie, 5. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom.
Mickity, Jessica and StuckinMD are friends, MistressofMooMoo is my sister and Yagopuchae is my husband. I blog to keep in touch with everyone.
6 comments:
you watch andy rooney? hehee
Whatever, you know that's the best part of 60 Minutes! Besides, his eyebrows defy the laws of physics.
I like the fact that andy rooney distracted you from your blog search. That coworker of yours was searching for your blog until Wolf Blitzer appeared and captivated him.
I knew my coworker was gay!
Who is yagopuchae?
Yagopuchae is my "coworker."
Post a Comment