background

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Impulse Shopping

I bet you think I was online again or something, but no. I was in the commissary. I didn't buy too many candy bars or potato chips either. I went with the notion of buying some meat the wasn't frozen so I could cook dinner and pick up some 2% for Zephyr. I left with half a cart full of fresh vegetables, fruits, cheese. The problem is that I bought the stuff knowing that I'm going to be working Fri, Sat, Sun night and won't be able to use the stuff until at least Monday. I was in a mood to cook some killer dinners and bake pies. When's that supposed to happen? My produce will be wilty by the time the mood strikes me again and I have time off. The other option is to make all of it tomorrow... probably not going to happen. One more thing, I keep forgetting that I can't really cook very well.

1 comment:

yagopuchae said...

Nothing should stop you from cooking pies. GO FOR IT!