Sam and I ran in to Marcel and his mom this afternoon. I was dressed in sweats with my hair in a nasty ponytail because I just woke up. How embarrassing. Sam's over there now playing with Marcel which makes me happy. I should take a picture of them, Marcel is a little blond cutie too. When I was walking with the mom she was saying hello to all sorts of passersby. I guess Germans are friendly when you can communicate and you've lived in the neighborhood a long time. I really need to take some classes, I know if I just took a couple classes I'd be a communicatin' mofo. I just need some grammar refresher, vocab and conjugation help. Yep, except for the vocab, grammar, conjugation and pronunciation I got it in the bag.
Last night my dad asked me if I tucked Sammy in and I told him that I had eaten dinner with a friend instead. He wrote back and asked what I'd gotten to eat and I started laughing out loud. I was so amused because I was sitting there with a box of dry cereal for dinner. I guess "dinner" may have given the wrong impression... that I sat in a restaurant and consumed a meal.
Everyone is getting sick, myself included. Sucks. I'm going to go drink some orange juice and gargle salt water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment