background

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Hate Pilots

I am so angry after looking at my friend's website. He was a comm officer that just started pilot training and he's already turning in to one of them. (All too eagerly, I might add.) I read his journal the other day and he was disappointed that their class just got a Lt w/2 months on him so he's not the SRO anymore. He's all bummed, I hate people like that. Today's entry had a so to speak in it. I actually screamed out loud. "...The last briefer came to finish us off (so to speak)." I abhor that crap, loathe, despise, everything. I seriously don't think I can be friends with him anymore.

What on earth was I thinking for an entire year? What was Mickity thinking? "So...do you think my friend is cute?" Can I find a base to finish off the remainder of my career without pilots? I'll have to research that.

No comments: