background

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Mids + Food = Trouble

I'm working mids for the month of October and I see trouble on the horizon. I can't stop snacking when I work mids and I don't have 100 tasks to distract me from food. Last night I ate a frozen burrito, bag of potato chips and a bag of Doritos. I was close to getting a Snickers bar but managed to resist that temptation. Stupid snack bar, I should go after the person in charge of stocking it. I managed to work in some exercise last night but the gym will close Saturday. Bummer.

I was so mad last night because my 50 yr old coworker "accidentally" switched on porn and then had difficulty changing the channel. Grrr.

I got way too mad at Sam for missing the bus this morning, like I had nothing to do with it. Poor fella, then I didn't even get to see him after work because I had to come in to work an hour early. I just called him though and he forgives me. :-) "That's okay, Mommy." So sweet, everyone should have babies. (Rabbit people)

3 comments:

Skye said...

Howdy! I haven't swung by in awhile, so here I am.ha ha. Why couldn't they switch channels couldn't they find their hand!!! me working graveyard it's hard to resist doughnuts with that cup of coffee. I've finally convinced myself that all the sugar I put in the coffee makes up for the doughnut. Have a nice day.

Waldo said...

Sudden ineptness with a remote control. I ate an entire box of doughnuts day before yesterday, I hadn't considered the coffee thing. Thanks.

yagopuchae said...

The gym on base is closing on Saturday? What?! Try and hold yourself together, it'll open again soon.