background

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some People Never Change

I got an email from Merle tonight, he pi$$es me off sometimes. He sends me an email about Force Shaping all informative-like. As several of you know, he works at AFPC (where they do AF assignments) and by his account is worshipped there. Back to the subject. He sent an email saying he heard the AF is looking to get rid of up to 70% of the 2002 and 2003 year group. He writes to tell me to make sure I get a #1 of 5 or #2 of 10 in my OPR. Gee, why didn't I think of that? The icing on the cake is he starts the email with, "Priors with over 15 years are in the clear." Now guess who has 15 and who doesn't. Nope, no clues. The attachment, of course, has my name in it. What is wrong with this guy? Is he that insensitive? That stupid? Does he try to irritate me?

Thinking about it reminds me of Mickity laughing and telling me eventually I'll have to start saying Stupid Jen instead of Stupid Merle. I concede, Stupid Jen. (But I'm still keeping Stupid Merle.)

8 comments:

Mickity said...

I don't remember saying stupid Jen...was I drinking. HAHA - silly question. Of course I was! Well, maybe I just said that since he's one of your finer choices that you can't blame on me :-)

Waldo said...

If I remember correctly... we were seated on my couch drinking some wine and I was complaining about him. I finished my story with Stupid Merle and you started laughing, basically telling me maybe I was to blame for dating such a boob.

yagopuchae said...

I still love hearing that you dated a "Merle" Not chuckling at that. I dated an "Edna" once.

Mickity said...

Edna is almost as bad as having dated an 'Olga'. BTW - I never dated an Olga....I just feel like one sometimes :-)

yagopuchae said...

Since I'm in Germany, I'll keep my eyes out for an "Olga", Mick.o

Mickity said...

What is up with these nicknames.....Zesty....Mick-o?? Waldo, please respond. ;-)

Waldo said...

Okay, you guys are creeping me out. It seems just a little incestuous, and I still like Zesty!

yagopuchae said...

It wasn't "Micko"...It was "Mick.o" I can't explain what comes out of my mouth, so I certainly can't explain what I type, expect that I tried to type Mickity.