background

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving


This will be a very happy Thanks- giving. Yago came down last night after work and is spending the day cooking while I work. He could have gone to his friend's house and mooched free food and watched football. Instead, he did all the shopping and drove two hours to my house with a turkey and all the fixin's. I love him and how hard he works to make me happy.

I wish June 1st would hurry up and get here so I could figure out what I'm going to do. I'm spending too much time thinking about the upcoming board that will decide my fate. I have absolutely no control over it and should forget about it until Memorial Day. I know my record is mediocre at best, as I've never tried to blaze a trail. I also know slacker Lts that have won quarterly and annual awards. I've never won anything. Ever. I don't need a lot, just want Sam to go to a good school and don't want to work long hours and leave him with someone else anymore.

Sam's probably having fun today with Yago. I think I'll have to get out of here for a little bit to check on them. Have to make sure they're not doing anything too manly.

2 comments:

Skye said...

Well, if it we up to me, I'd order to you to go home now. Try not to worry and enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving.

Waldo said...

Thanks! I'll take what I can get.