background

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Killing Time

I have wasted my entire day here. I did learn how to say small she donkey in Pashto so maybe it wasn't all a waste. Not sure if I'm pronouncing it right though. Why would you put small she donkey on page 8? Wouldn't a thousand other words come in handy before that one, like maybe the numbers?

My man is far away and I've just been sitting staring at Outlook for hours. Lucky for me and unfortunate for him, he has jet lag and was up emailing me all night long. I can't wait until he comes back. We're supposed to get together over New Year's, can't wait for that either. It will surely be better than the last time I made plans.

Hurry back.

4 comments:

yagopuchae said...

I want to hurry back to you also. If, I am the man you're talking about. You're not still hung up on Greg the analyst are you?

Waldo said...

I'm in to Greg the Battle Watch Captain these days.

Guess who didn't cancel the ASIs on Buffington last night. Hmmm...GH the BWC, that's who!

yagopuchae said...

You should bust out the first name on him sometime down there. If the AF decides the whole "Waldo thing" isn't really working out, then that's when you should do it.
CAPT H: Canx the ASIs for tonight.
Waldo: Sure, Greg, we'll get right on that.

Gretchen said...

I spend entirely too much time learning useless information and trivia, too. :)