Apparently, I've been irritating lots of people at work. But I think it's mostly been the people who annoyed me first. I'm getting tired of all these people slacking and making six figures, especially "management." What on earth do these people do all day? I ask the question and get no answer. One of the guys used to be my friend but now he pisses me off so much that I find it difficult at times to contain myself. Need to find a little restraint but I won't really see them a whole lot anymore. I'm starting mids again tomorrow and then moving to a different office. I'm going to work on finding some Zen and calming myself down.
Sorry about the slacking but I've been busy. Mids are always good for blogging, especially this month because they're taking away the tv and movies. No 2am Dr. Phil or 3am Oprah. Grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll take the flak from Mickity but not from Mistress. You do about 3 entries every 2 months, get crackin' girl. Get to bloggin about the stitches so we can ALL know what happened.
Post a Comment