Monday, December 26, 2005
Bathing
My sister and brother-in-law were talking about baths. They told me a couple days ago that they always shower together (I didn't ask for these kinds of details). During the discussion about baths they were talking about how often they get a chance to bathe together. I interjected with surprise that they can take baths together. Laurie went back to the shower discussion and Brian said, "Well at least you don't get sores on your feet in the shower. Showers don't squeak either." It took me a minute to realize they were talking about my feet, thanks Yagopuchae.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I still don't know how you got a "tile burn," but that IS funny. You make me proud!
I'm just appalled. I SO did not ask to be subjected to this news of "tile burns" and what-not. It's almost as bad as finding out that my parents had sex. AAAHHHHHHH
Post a Comment