background

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Netflix Can Kiss My BUTT!

Netflix is the DEVIL. I hate them. I bought a one year subscription for my parents and for some reason something got f-bombed up and they credited the subsciption to my already existing account instead of sending it to my parents. I've emailed them three times and they haven't fixed it, they keep telling me to transfer it. Problem is there aren't any links to transfer it and I've scoured the frickin' website. There's no place I've found where I can fix their mistake. Add to that they don't have a phone number and I'm ready to beat someone. I HATE NETFLIX!!! I can't even cancel the whole thing, the gift subscription plus MY normal subscription because you have to return the DVDs within 7 days and I'm on leave right now.

Angry angry angry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.