We've been hanging out with my parents, sister, bro-in-law, niece and nephew in FL. It's been fun but I can't seem to get over my jet lag, I'm always tired. It'll pass just in time to go back to Germany. I'm eating like a maniac, I had 3 Krispy Kremes for breakfast. I think that's what the holidays are about though. January is for promising to do better and get more exercise. I have full intentions of hitting the gym regularly once I start my new job. We'll see if my boss is agreeable, I should be able to work something out though.
Tonight's Christmas Eve and we still haven't wrapped the presents. Need to get started or else we'll be up all night. Maybe after some coffee, I'm pooped.
I took Sam to the ER last night because he has another ear infection. They said the scar tissue is so bad on one of his eardrums from the tubes that it should be monitored to prevent hearing loss. That's quite a run-on sentence and doesn't make much sense but I know what I mean. He's doing better now though.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Merry Christmas and the Best to the three of ya'll in '06!
Post a Comment