background

Friday, December 02, 2005

Giggly

I'm entirely too giggly, even for a girl. I laugh at everything, people giving curious looks... whatever, it doesn't matter. I find things amusing in situations where I shouldn't, I shouldn't be giggling and covering my mouth during the brief. I'm a dumbass but consider it part of my charm. It gives people the impression that I'm a dingy blonde but who cares. I'm busy entertaining myself.

I'm supposed to be paying close attention to the brief right now but since my part is over I'm busy blogging. Trying my hardest to type quietly, like trying to have sex quietly. Not too good at it.

4 comments:

yagopuchae said...

Be serious, the brief is for real, man...not man-giggling at you at all.

Mickity said...

Yeah - so not only are you giggling and blogging in the briefing, but now you're making sex references. Nice! :-)

Waldo said...

I wouldn't think about sex during an official fancy-schmancy briefing. (My butt is sooo getting "Force Shaped.")

Mickity said...

Does that mean your butt is like getting all firm and stuff like buns of steal....or is it the bad force shaped? OK, sorry. I been drinkin'